Do you like to enjoy HDTV player shoes online on your PC? Do you often listen to radio programs? Or have you ever tried to convert recorded programs & videos into popular portable devices such as iPhone4/4s/5, iPad2/3/Mini, iPod, HTC, Samsung, Blackberry, etc? Now here is an all-in-one TV player, which can fulfill all the above requirements in one program – Xinfire TV Player Pro ( http://www.xinfire.com/tv-player/ )
Xinfire TV Player Pro is a critically acclaimed TV player app especially designed to help users watch, record, pause, replay live TV/Teletext program and listen to digital FM radio on PC. This app supports DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-S2, DMB-TH, CMMB, ISDB-T, ATSC Global Digital TV standards and PAL; NTSC, SECAM Analog TV standards as well as the most popular TV Cards / TV Tuners / USB TV Dongles with Microsoft BDA drive on market. Apart from that, Xinfire TV Player Pro can record TV & Radio Channels; freely convert videos to popular portable devices such as iPad2/3/Mini, iPone4/4S/5, Blackberry, HTC, Samsung, Android, etc. And this software can also acts as your multi-media center, with superior video/ audio quality, supporting DVD, VCD, SVCD, and most popular media files playback.
How to Play HDTV Shows on PC Using Xinfire TV Player Pro
1. Keep your USB tuner connected and driver installed readyBefore turning your PC into a TV, you need a USB tuner to connect and make sure the driver for tuner installed properly on your computer. Xinfire TV Player Pro supports all tuners sold in the current market.
2. Download and Run Xinfire TV Player ProAfter setting up the tuner, you only need to download Xinfire TV Player Pro and install it into your computer. The whole installing procedure is very simple. You only need to follow the indicated steps. Everything will be done automatically.
3. Enjoy the HDTV showsXinfire TV Player Pro offers you lots of advanced features and choices to bring you a better TV enjoyment on PC.
- Timeshifting and Picture in Picture Entertainment
- Record TV You Like Even When You Are Out
- Full-Featured EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
- Convert Recording Video Files onto More Portable Devices
- Freely select Menus: Title, Root, Chapter, Subtitles, Language, camera Angle
- Free minor version upgrade & Free help documents online
What is AVS
AVS, an acronym for Application Visualization System, is a high quality digital video format developed and maintained by Application Visualization System Inc. Based on the DVI (Digital Video Interactive) technology, it is mainly used as a post-production tool to edit and process video files. The AVS file is a binary file. It consists of two four-byte integers containing the x and y size of an image, followed by four byte tuples (representing alpha, red, green, and blue) with data for each of the pixel of an image.
The purpose of an AVS file is to automate functions like cutting and resizing, adjusting brightness, and audio dubbing of video clips without requiring temporary files. AVS uses an AvySynth script, which is a non-linear script. Unlike linear scripts, which use a tape-to-tape kind of editing, non-linear scripts have a very flexible digitalized editing process. AVS files can be opened on both Windows and Mac OS using any video player with an AviSynth plugin. The AVS file is mainly used by the video game industry as it produces life-like graphics. It is also used by Winamp as part of its Advanced Visualization Studio, enabling users to select from over a 100 pre-set visualizations to enjoy while listening to music.